(content below is for the pages)
If you’ve been searching for a way to create a career around doing something that you love to do then you’re in the right place.
Take the free quiz to the right and find out right if a career in coaching is right for you!
Ten Attributes of Successful Coaches
- Have a strong sense of self, value themselves intrinsically, are confident and show up authentically.
- Willing to evolve and develop themselves.
- Listen at the deepest levels, know how to filter out their own emotions, judgments and conclusions.
- Genuinely curious about people, have a healthy sense of humor and humility.
- Live from high personal integrity, walk their talk, tell the truth, know how to get their own needs met.
- Open to, not attached to outcome, can make themselves blank for the client’s agenda and solutions to emerge.
- Financially stable, think and act like an entrepreneur and business owner.
- Balanced in life, have a strong support system.
- Have good boundaries, knows that the client knows what is best for them.
- Intuitive, courageous, creative, willing to take the chance of being wrong.
Go ahead – take the quiz and see if you have what it takes to be a great coach!
Coach Training Alliance offers you a variety of time proven paths to success – built for coaches by successful practicing coaches.